What is a Financial Planner?
A Financial Planner is a person who gets you to think about what you want to achieve out life by developing a plan to make your goals a reality. Generally we all go through life living day to day, week to week without thinking what would we like to achieve in 5 – 10 years time or even how we will live in retirement. Your goals are the vital cog in developing a financial plan and they will vary for every individual or couple’s situation:
- You may want to protect your family’s financial well being
- Travel overseas in retirement or Travel around Australia in your very own motor home
- Fund your children’s University costs
- Pay a deposit on your first home
- Pay off debt
- Live a comfortable lifestyle in retirement that is stress free
- Or even build your very own investment empire
Whatever your goal is a Roberts and Morrow Financial Services (RMFS) Financial Planner is there to guide you along your financial path. What you think may not be a realistic to achieve may be in fact obtainable through a sound financial plan.